Capacity Rating: 66 watts at a 0°C temperature difference.
Example Applications: Recirculating water chillers, cooling in-process fluid, and gas drying in analytical instruments.
Features: A four-pass stainless steel liquid heat exchanger loop provides a very good thermal link between the fluid and four thermoelectric modules. Can be used for heating and cooling. Optional mixer coils can be added to improve performance at low flow rates or with viscous fluids. This cooler is powered by 24 VDC and is compatible with all of our temperature controllers. The fan speed is also controllable when used with TE Technology’s TC-720 series temperature controllers. Labeled wiring cables are included free of charge when purchasing interconnected standard products on the same order (thermoelectric cooling assembly or module, temperature controller and/or a power supply). The number of cables included (1-3 pairs) will depend on the number of components being interconnected.
The LC-066SS cooler is a successor to our LC-061 liquid cooler. It offers a stainless steel liquid loop, more capacity, lower power consumption and a quieter fan that can be speed controlled – all in a more compact size.
• A compact, high-density extruded heat sink and a four-pass heat exchanger provides good cooling capacity in a small size.
• The only wetted surface is a single piece of 316 stainless steel tubing making the liquid exchanger compatible with a wide variety of fluids.
• Two 316 stainless steel Mixer Coils can be easily added into the tubing to improve performance at low flow rates. Mixer Coils sold and installed separately.
• Useful for small-to-medium heat loads in medical products, laser diode coolers, laboratory instruments, gas-stream de-humidification, etc.
• Heat-sink fan can be speed controlled with a PWM signal to reduce fan noise in low heat load conditions. PWM fan speed control feature is available with the TC-720 series controllers.
• Versatile mounting options with threaded mounting holes on both the sides and face of the heat sink.
• CE marked and RoHS compliant.
LC-066SS 3D Model in .pdf Format (Requires Adobe Reader 8.0 or higher)
3D PDF MODEL: Click on the link above to download a 3D model. You can rotate and view the cooler from any angle to better understand the physical properties of the product. (However, wire leads are not shown in the model.) This is a portable document format (.pdf) file, Adobe Reader 8 or higher is all that is required for viewing. 3D content may initially appear as a two-dimensional preview image. Clicking the 3D model with the Hand or Select tool enables (or activates) the model and opens the 3D toolbar.
NOTE WHEN DOWNLOADING FILES: When saving a solid model some browsers change the name of the file extension. If this happens save the file to your computer using the “Save link as…” option and then rename the file extension back to the appropriate type before using. (PC Users: Right click on the file link and select “Save link as…” from the menu. Mac Users: Hold the ‘Ctrl’ button on your keyboard while clicking on the file link and select “Save link as…” from the menu.) Alternatively, you can download as normal and rename the .htm or .html extension back to .x_t, .sldprt or .stp before using.