Want to learn which standard cooling assembly is best for your application? Simply follow the link below to our COOLING ASSEMBLY AND HEAT LOAD CALCULATOR and then click on the graphic that best represents your application.
Once you fill out the form and click “Calculate”, the design calculator will quickly show:
- The system’s heat load
- The system’s operating temperatures
- The dew point temperature so you can check for water condensation
- The appropriate quantity of standard coolers needed to meet the cooling demand
You can also:
- Vary insulation thickness, size, heat load, and operating temperatures to see how the heat load and recommended coolers change
- Send yourself a summary report so you have a record of the results
If you need assistance selecting a thermoelectric (Peltier) module you can use our PELTIER / THERMOELECTRIC COOLER MODULE CALCULATOR to determine the smallest or most efficient module for the application.
The link directly above directs you to an email support page.
If you prefer to contact us by email, phone, or in writing our contact information is below. Please send as much information about your system and requirements as possible (ambient temperature, desired cooling temperature, heat load, voltage, etcetera).
TE Technology, Inc.
1590 Keane Drive
Traverse City, Michigan 49696
Phone: 231-929-3966 Fax: 231-929-4163
Email: [email protected]